2023 - 2024 Orientation Program
Who are we?
International Office Team
Assoc. Prof.Dr. Sualp Davut - Trustee Coordinator of International Affairs
Ayla Yıldırım - Deputy Trustee Coordinator of International Affairs
Sunel Gazi - Director, International Office
Fadıl Şanverdi - Coordinator
Özlem Avcı - International Office Member
Rigersa Cara - International Office Member
Khrystyna Teren - International Office Member
Salma Benelmostafa - International Office Member
Jennet Cicek - International Office Member
What we do?
- Deal with all applications for admission from prospective students
- We ensure that you settle comfortably into your new learning enviroment
- We are always available to offer assistance and guidance regarding any difficulties you may experience
- We try to keep you entertained with extra curricula and social activities
- We offer assistance and guidance in the student permit application process
- We offer welfare support and constant encouragement
- We monitor your feedback and satisfaction regarding all the services offered by the university
The purpose of the orientation program is to help students to:
- Get familiar with the FIU campus and environment.
- Learn about FIU programs, systems and regulations.
- Meet academic and administrative staff and advisors.
- Get a taste of life in North Cyprus.
- Make new friends with other local and international students.
- Start registration processes.
- Get settled down in their new accommodation.
All international students are strongly encouraged to participate in the program.
The dates for the orientation program are stated in the academic calendar.