The FIU Computer Center is responsible for overseeing and developing the computer facilities and hardware and software infrastructure of the entire university. It is the role of the Computer Centre to:
- Develop and maintain FIU Computer labs.
- Develop and maintain the FIU Web.
- Optimise the website for maximum exposure.
- Optimise the website for mobile-friendliness.
- Maintain the FIU WI-FI infrastructure.
- Ensure the efficient running of the FIU mail service.
- Assist students with online access to relevant information.
- Maintain and oversee all office computers and other digital equipment on the campus.
- Ensure maximum access to required software.
- Establish and maintain the FIU online learning platform.
- Assist in ensuring that FIU students graduate with a high level of digital proficiency.
Senior IT Specialist
Muhanad IBRAHIM ALKHALIL
Phone: +90 392 650 6666 /1111