The mission of the MBA program is to train leaders and managers who can adapt to the rapidly changing business world, have critical thinking and problem solving skills, and have a knowledge of both traditional and current management practices.
One of the most important goals of our program is to provide the students with the analytical trainings which enable them to face with a highly competitive business world, and to equip them with the most recent strategic and managerial developments they may encounter in real business world.
FIU Master of Business Administration graduate program is designed to give MBA title to its graduates. The biggest advantages of our program are:
- Our MBA Program is a contemporary and effective business graduate program that can be attended by professionals working at all levels of institutions who want to renew and update their knowledge, and university graduates who are trying to develop their careers and desire to gain essential management qualifications.
- It provides opportunities to develop the leadership, entrepreneurship and management capabilities of the participants regardless of their undergraduate education.
- It provides opportunities to develop and gain a global and holistic perspective, which is very important in today’s business and management world.
- Our MBA program provides the opportunity to specialize in areas such as International Business, Finance and Economics and in certain countries and regions. Thus, our graduates will have high competitiveness in both local and international job markets.
By the end of the program, it is expected that students will have an advanced command of the academic, professional and practical dimensions of Business Administration, and, within this context, will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate complex, critical and original ideas and interrelationships in academic and professional environments.
- Shown the ability to employ analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills in applied research settings and propose creative and innovative solutions to professional practice.
- Shown a detailed grasp of both core and supporting concepts and terminology, and demonstrated a theoretical and practical knowledge of interdisciplinary relationships as relevant to the specific academic and professional area.
- Demonstrated the ability to systematically and analytically plan, execute and evaluate work in academic and professional contexts through individual and collaborative approaches to study and work..
- Applied the skills, knowledge, responsibilities and commitment to quality required for advanced academic and professional practice, and demonstrating a critical understanding of theoretical frameworks.
- Demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning and the ability to plan, evaluate and improve both autonomous and team-based academic and professional practices.
- Shown the academic and professional competences required for further progression, including publication of academic work and professional reports displaying a command of research procedures for data collection and interpretion.
- Displayed a command of, and high level of adherence and commitment to academic and professional ethics, and to civic and social responsibilities, including environmental protection, health, safety and security issues, and justice.
- Demonstrated practical professional and academic responses to globalization as well as the social and linguistic skills required for effective intercultural communication in an academic and professional context.
- Demonstrated the ability to make advanced use of the mathematical, scientific and digital applications required within the context of their academic and professional field.