Students who graduate from the program can work in the following sectors:
● Retail Pharmacy
● Hospital Pharmacy
● Clinical Pharmacy (in the fields of hospital and health service delivery (specialization is possible with Pharmacy Specialization Exams)
● Academic Pharmacy
● Cosmetologist or Herbalist (Phytotherapist) Pharmacist
● Industrial Pharmacy
● Pharmacovigilance Manager
● Pharmacoeconomics Manager
● Cancer Treatment Pharmacy
Graduates who successfully complete the pharmacy program can be employed in many different fields, having the characteristics to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities defined by the Pharmacy and Poisons law. In addition to continuing their careers as health professionals, they can also do higher-level academic work if they wish.
©2023 FINAL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY. All Right Reserved..