Who Can Apply
- TRNC citizen students
- International students
Final International University Vocational School of was established on 13 March 2018 with a letter and decision numbered 33/2006-18. It started education and training activities in the 2019-2020 Academic Year with the following associate degree programs: First and Emergency Aid, Anesthesia, Operating Room Services, Physiotherapy.
Purpose and Outcomes of the Program
The aim of FIU Vocational School of Health Services is to train qualified intermediate staff who can follow up-to-date studies, have the skills and knowledge to meet the needs of the age, have theoretical and applied knowledge and research skills related to the field of health, strive constantly to improve themselves, and adopt professional ethical principles. .
For this purpose, education and training activities are organized according to international standards, and opportunities are provided to enable students to transform their knowledge to the highest level of skills in business life by reinforcing their theoretical knowledge with practice in laboratories.
As Final International University Health Services Vocational School, our mission is to train qualified health staff who are equipped with basic theoretical knowledge and application skills in the field of health, who can use appropriate contemporary technologies effectively, comply with teamwork, be sensitive to individual and social ethical principles, human and patient rights, act with a sense of responsibility, develop the ability to analyze and interpret the acquired knowledge, be open to lifelong learning and comply with national and international developments in the light of scientific knowledge.
As Final International University Vocational School of Health Services, our vision is to be a respected and leading educational institution that can provide sustainable education and training services in the field of health, compete in healthcare education at national and international levels and train graduates who can carry out international researches and studies in the field of health, have a universal perspective, are knowledgeable and talented, be leaders in the field of health, and are preferred by healthcare institutions.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates of FIU Vocational School of Health Services will be able to:
- Have basic theoretical knowledge and application skills in the field.
- Have the knowledge of basic scientific research and evidence and the ability to reach, evaluate and apply innovations in developing technology and current health policies. Therefore, They develop a behavior open to development with the awareness of lifelong learning.
- Interpret and evaluate the data about the physical, psychological, social and cultural conditions of the patients, define and analyze the problems, and work independently or as a team member by taking responsibility for the task given in the planned studies for the required solution.
- Use the application tools and equipment and basic computer programs in the field effectively.
- Evaluate the field knowledge and experiences with a critical approach; establish links between the field of healthcare and other disciplines; take part in research, projects and activities in collaboration with the healthcare team and other disciplines.
- Use the concepts and terms related to health services education correctly and associate them with professional practices.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills that can convey their thoughts and solution suggestions on issues related to their field.
- Effectively use his / her native language, both written and spoken; use a second language at a level to follow international literature and communicate with colleagues.
- Follow the events in the agenda of the society and the world in the field of health and be sensitive to developments.
- Know the laws, regulations, legislation, ethical principles, social, scientific and cultural rules about the roles, duties and responsibilities imposed by health systems and act in accordance with their requirements.
- With the awareness of the protection of patient rights, human rights, social rights and cultural values, in all kinds of work they carry out, act in accordance with scientific, cultural, social and ethical values in order to develop and maintain a safe healthcare environment during the collection, interpretation, implementation and announcement of the results.
- Behave in accordance with quality management and processes and participate in these processes.
- Develop a positive attitude towards lifelong learning, change, innovation, creativity, critical thinking and questioning.
- Develop social responsibility awareness. With this awareness, they become sensitive and contribute to the institution and the environment they live in.
- Have the knowledge of general culture, attitude and behavior required both in the field of health and professional responsibility and being an exemplary individual.
- Strive for continuous improvement and use the knowledge and experience gained in the field of health services to achieve future career goals.