Message from Founders
Mission and Vision
Accreditations and Memberships
Policies for Disabled
Board of Trustees
University Administrative Committee
General Secretary's Office
Offices and Centres
Continuing Education Center
Human Resources Office
Agents and Representatives
Fairs and Visits
Student Exchange Programs
Faculty of Educational Sciences
Psychological Counselling and Guidance (Turkish)
Pre-School Teaching (Turkish)
Primary School Mathematics Teaching (Turkish)
Turkish Language Teaching (Turkish)
English Language Teaching (English)
Faculty of Engineering
Computer Engineering (English)
Electrical and Electronic Engineering (English)
Civil Engineering (English)
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
Business Administration (English)
International Finance (English)
Faculty of Architecture and Fine Arts
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
School of Tourism and Culinary Arts
Tourism and Hotel Management (English)
School of Physical Education and Sports
Physical Education and Sports Teaching (Turkish)
School of Foreign Languages
Intensive English Division
Modern Languages Division
Study in North Cyprus
Tuition and Fees
Health and Insurance
Scholarship and Placement Examination
FIU Agents and Representatives
Transfer and Pick-Up
Immigration and Residence Procedures
Resit Exam Schedules
Student Information System
Academic Advisor List
Final Exam Schedules
Canteen and Cafeterias
City Bus Services
Clubs and Societies
Student Life Magazine
About FIU International Summer School
Campus and Facilities
Round and About North Cyprus
Who are the Courses for?
Traveling to North Cyprus
Dates and Fees
Application and Registration
Sample Activity Programs
The FIU Computer Center is responsible for overseeing and developing the computer facilities and hardware and software infrastructure of the entire university. It is the role of the Computer Centre to:
• Develop and maintain FIU Computer labs.
• Develop and maintain the FIU Web.
• Optimise the website for maximum exposure.
• Optimise the website for mobile-friendliness.
• Maintain the FIU WI-FI infrastructure.
• Ensure the efficient running of the FIU mail service.
• Assist students with online access to relevant information.
• Maintain and oversee all office computers and other digital equipment on the campus.
• Ensure maximum access to required software.
• Establish and maintain the FIU online learning platform.
• Assist in ensuring that FIU students graduate with a high level of digital proficiency.
Mr. Gürcem Semercioğlu
Phone: +90 392 650 6666 /1111
Uluslararası Final Üniversitesi
İFU Eğitim Kurumları Limited
Toroslar Caddesi, No:6, Çatalköy, Girne, KKTC